So I know we haven't been on here in a while. It's not that we don't do anything, it's just that we don't ever take pictures of anything. So here's something fun to display.. Monday night, it rained really hard here in Rexburg and when I grabbed my pillow from off the floor to put it between my legs, it was soaking wet! The rain had flooded into our apartment! They've been working on our apartment since. We're going to the managers to talk about moving into a new apartment this weekend. It kinda stinks cuz we love this apartment and where it's located, but oh well.. Here's some pics to show what's been going on.
Friday, May 8, 2009
Bring on the Floods!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We had our bedroom flood about 3 times when we lived in Cedar City. Not fun at all! I feel for ya!
Post a Comment