Hi! This is the official blog page of Mark and Lauren Ensign. I (Lauren) will probably be doing most of the blogging, so most of it will be from my point of view.
Mark and I met up at BYU-Idaho during our first semesters. It all pretty much got started the weekend after General Conference (so about the 7th of October). It all started with a snowball fight! Our first official date was on Halloween. That is when we first held hands. We went on a double date two days later and shared our first kiss that night on the back of our friend's car while he was (slowly) driving it! Mark came home with me for Christmas break and that is where he proposed!
Mark and I spent most of our engagement apart. He was at school during the winter semester, while I stayed at home, and I was at school during the summer semester while he stayed at home/worked for EFY. We saw each other about 6 weeks out of the 8 months of our engagement!
The reception later that night was amazing! We had a lot of fun and I enjoyed seeing so many people I love there!



We spent the next weekend in San Francisco for our honeymoon. We went to a Giants baseball game, the zoo, and Golden Gate Park. It was a lot of fun!


4 comments:
Cute blog, Lauren!
I love it.Great job Lauren. Suzanne Mark's Cousin
Cute pictures!!
What a cute couple!!!! It was so fun to see you on your wedding day and to meet Mark. You were a beautiful bride! I love your blog...keep it up, it's fun to see what everyone is up to.
Love, Melinda
Post a Comment